“The problems we face today are too complex for us to solve on our own. By creating a stronger and more dynamic culture of collaboration between government, industry, academia and the broader non-profit sector, we can make the Great Lakes Region the most prosperous, sustainable, innovative, and welcoming region in the world.”
— Mark Fisher, President and CEO, Council of the Great Lakes Region
CURRENT is the semi-annual magazine of the Council of the Great Lakes Region, showcasing the Great Lakes region’s prominent leadership on economic, social, and environmental issues and its transformation into a region of economic opportunity, innovation and environmental sustainability.
- Target your message to an elite bi-national audience of 3000+ leaders from government, business, academia and the NGO community.
- Promote your brand across the eight Great Lakes states and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
- Demonstrate leadership by showcasing your involvement in shaping a bi-national policy agenda that aims to strengthen the Region’s prosperity and sustainability.
- Your advertisement receives at least six months of distribution and visibility.
- Governors and Premiers
- Great Lakes Legislators
- Business executives
- Trade associates
- Leading academics
- Government administrators and policy specialists
- Environmental and non-governmental organizations
Geographic distribution of digital views