Chamber of Marine Commerce’s Marine Delivers Magazine is out with the latest Great Lakes/St. Lawrence shipping news
The Chamber of Marine Commerce has launched the 2019 edition of Marine Delivers Magazine, which features the latest innovations, news and views from ports and shipowners that operate in the binational Great Lakes/St. Lawrence region.
A digital version of the magazine is available to view and share here.
The Chamber now has an online web version of Marine Delivers Magazine, which will be more regularly updated throughout the year, available here.
This edition includes:
- After 60 years, what’s next for the Chamber of Marine Commerce
- An infographic deep-dive on how Ontario shipping impacts our daily lives
- The Seaway at 60: A binational waterway prepares for future challenges
- New technologies being adopted by shipowners to track their vessels and cargo
- What the world’s first freshwater autonomous ship testing facility has planned in the Great Lakes
- How collaboration between industry, scientists and the government has saved North Atlantic right whales and the new frontier in whale detection
- LOGISTEC’s Madeleine Paquin talks business expansion
- How the Port of Montreal and the Port of Cleveland are using innovative practices to change how they do business
- BMO Capital Markets’ 2019 economic forecast for the Great Lakes/St. Lawrence region
- Industry executives’ forecasts for the shipping season
The Chamber of Marine Commerce has also launched a new, mobile-friendly, bilingual website that promotes Canadian and U.S. shipping in the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence and Arctic and outlines the Chamber’s policy positions.