Registration open for November Binational Lake St. Clair Conference
The 2018 Binational Lake St. Clair Conference, highlighting environmental management efforts in the Lake St. Clair watershed shared by the U.S. and Canada, will be held Thursday-Friday, November 1-2 at MacRay Harbor on Lake St. Clair in Michigan.
This year’s conference will focus on building partnerships to advance the social, environmental and economic health of Lake St. Clair. The conference fee is $40.
Sessions will feature:
- Cultural and environmental management
- Watershed impacts and restoration progress
- Beach health
- Protecting drinking water
- Tourism, recreation and economic development
- Managing invasive species
- Fish and wildlife habitat restoration
This conference is intended for resource managers, local officials, elected representatives, citizen organizations, business/industry representatives, residents and members of the media with an interest in Lake St. Clair.
For more information and to register, click here.
Contact Ginny Berry at (517) 284-5052 with questions.