The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation in Canada and the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation in the U.S. are working closely with Harbor House Publishers to again produce the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System Directory, a dynamic and comprehensive publication used throughout the region and world-wide.
A comprehensive guide to international shipping in the Great Lakes Seaway System, the System Directory is available in high quality print and interactive digital editions.
A key tool used by the Seaway entities, stakeholders and businesses in marketing the system world-wide, the System Directory receives over 52,500 digital views annually.
Content includes a detailed overview of the system, including maps, charts and physical characteristics, a section on system ports, a section on carriers serving the system and a directory to system businesses.
The Directory features:
- An overview of the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System, identifying its physical characteristics, the commodities it handles and its role in the North American economy.
- Coverage of new technologies, efficiencies, quality assurances and customer service initiatives.
- Presentation of the Great Lakes St. Lawrence System as a unified system, known as Highway H2O.
- Comprehensive profiles of all major Canadian and U.S. ports in the system.
- Trade Missions world-wide
- Embassies world-wide
- Members of Parliament
- U.S. Congress
- Trade shows
- System-wide meetings & conferences
- Current customers
- System prospects
- Promotional tours
- Information Requests
- A copy is given to the Captain of every international vessel entering the system
Geographic distribution of digital views